The Fifth International Conference NANOSAFE 2016 will be held from 7th to 10th November 2016 in Minatec-Grenoble, France.
The three-day programme for this conference will include:
- Invited plenary lectures: D. Chen (U.VIRGINIA, USA), C. Asbach (IUTA,GE), W. Wohlleben (BASF, DE), B. Gilbert (Berkeley, USA), M. Ricaud (INRS, FR), G. Oberdörster (U.ROCHESTER,USA), D. Pui (U.MINNESOTA, USA), D. Bernard (CEA, FR), P. Boisseau (CEA, FR), B. Nowack (EMPA, CH), J. Rose (CEREGE, FR), R. De Thoury (ALCEN, FR), M. Wiesner (Duke University, CEINT, USA), C. Emond (U. MONTREAL, CA), S. Friedrichs (OECD,FR)
- Selected oral contributions
- Posters sessions
- Panel discussions: Responsible Development with NGOs / Urban particles mitigation : what is reasonably possible / Nanomedicine : Benefit-Risk
- Exhibition of equipment : measurement, containment, protection, etc.
- Satellite meetings: NanoID, Guidenano, Serenade, NanoStreeM, NanoMet, NanoSafety Cluster
Call for papers
All accepted abstracts will be submitted online and published in a "Book of Abstract" Papers will be presented in oral and poster sessions. Full paper will be published after their review in an open access journal.