Nanotechnology and advanced materials progress under Horizon 2020 and beyond.
In 2019 the EuroNanoForum will take place from 12-14 June in Bucharest, Romania.
NanoFase will be taking part in the 2019 edition of the EuroNanoForoum held in Bucharest on the 12-14 June as part of the NanoSafetyCluster stand which will feature 15 other H2020 nano-oriented projects. Come meet us and register for the event: https://www.euronanoforum2019.eu/
More about the event:
- Europe's largest networking conference focusing on nanotechnologies and advanced materials science, innovation and business
- Open to the scientific community, representatives from industry, research and innovation, and policy makers
- Offers excellent opportunities to debate on cutting edge research and successful industrial implementations in the field
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- CONFERENCE: lively plenaries and breakout sessions including panel and participatory discussions
- EXHIBITION devoted to companies, EU projects, European Technology Platforms, Nanomaterials related EU Clusters
- NETWORKING EVENTS offering a unique occasion to strengthen existing contacts, exchange new project ideas, consortia building: Brokerage event; Interactive Workshops; Poster sessions
- VISITS to research facilities